We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
Revenue Intern Overview
As an Intern, you will assist the Finance team with recurring accounting, billing and reporting activities, as well as provide support on special projects. You will gain exposure to all finance functions while collaborating with other teams to provide excellent customer service.
- Assist with a variety of revenue tasks, such as:
- Handling internal and external billing-related inquiries
- Participate in mid-month and month-end billing processes
- Assist with month-end closing processes
- Contribute to special projects
- Opportunity to assist with accounting processes
- Current student, pursuing a bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related area of study
- Junior standing is preferred
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and meet deadlines
- Exercise good judgement, respect colleagues and work with integrity
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Able to quickly learn new technology
- Enjoys working with passionate people who are excited about their jobs
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Read Full Job Description