Front-End Developer Internship at CCC Information Services
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
We are looking for a Front-End Developer to join for Summer 2020. This role will be in downtown Chicago at our HQ. At CCC, you will work alongside innovative and inspiring leaders and gain valuable experience working on real business solutions.
- Assist with creating Desktop and Mobile UI Web components with Vue.js
- NPM Packaging of web components
- Working on building responsive applications using front-end frameworks (Quasar, Vuetify)
- Testing components using new technologies (Jest, Mocha)
- Collaborate with team members from various departments and disciplines
- Redesign UI/UX team’s internal website
There are always a number of projects in flight here at CCC and opportunity to work on additional products and technologies.
This opportunity is a paid full time, summer internship. There will be two cohorts for the upcoming summer internship program:
May 18th, 2020 -- August 14th, 2020
June 22nd, 2020 -- September 11th, 2020
Local candidates preferred; there will be no housing offered.
- Must be working towards a Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Focused study in the field of Front-End, Design, UX, Computer Science or other relevant field
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
- Proficient in HTML/CSS, Vue.js, Responsive Design
- Experience with NPM and Node.js technologies
- Link to some type of online portfolio of past work examples
- Strong collaborative skills
- Passion for design and creating world-class Front-End development for products