Full Stack Solutions Engineering Intern
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
Our developer platform allows digital teams to create immersive and powerful selling experiences on top of their existing content repository. This opens up a wide variety of use cases and integration possibilities.
As a Full Stack Solutions Engineering Intern you will be the bridge between the solution engineering team, our product development team and our customers. You will be pushing the envelope of our platform every day. We expect you to experiment, invent new use cases and implement them. Together with our customers you will build Proof of Concept apps and support our sales team with questions.
Key Responsibilities as a Full Stack Solutions Engineering Intern at Showpad
- Create Experience Apps demo environments
- Build custom PoC’s (proof of concepts) for internal teams
- Experiment with our developer platform
- Demonstrate thought leadership in implementing new solutions/capabilities
- Help develop tools for efficient implementation of Showpad solution
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Computer Science Major (3+ years experience preferred)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Comfortable with open source technologies and tools.
- Front-end - Angular/React/other frameworks
- Keen interest in mobile applications
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and risk management skills
- Self starter, analytical thinker