Graphic Design Internship at Peapod Digital Labs
Browse the Aisles
We have a great opportunity for current students and recent grads to join our Marketing-Creative Services team as paid interns. Our ideal interns will be a recent graduate, rising senior or junior who is looking to break into a growing eCommerce company. While the internships will be 8-10 weeks in duration, there is always the possibility of future career opportunities as we grow and add new talent to our team. We need hardworking individuals to join us in putting food on the table, people with Peapod passion. Those who strive to make things better and work each day to make a difference in the lives of our customers and each other.
What’s our Dish - About Us
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that will serve as the engine that powers U.S. ecommerce and digital strategies. Peapod Digital Labs will accelerate growth in digital and personalization capabilities for the great local brands of Ahold Delhaize USA and will serve as the innovation lab for the U.S. portfolio of companies, driving digital and eCommerce innovation, technology and experience to meet the changing needs of customers of Ahold Delhaize USA’s local brands, regardless of when, where and how consumers choose to shop. Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
Interns will work with our Creative Services designers to
- assist in creating web-ready pages for our sister web sites
- assist in sourcing and sizing creative elements for web, digital media, email, etc.
- QAing web, email and other creative assets
- categorizing creative assets
- coordinating content for web implementation
- other design skills as needed
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- proficient knowledge of suite of Adobe products (In Design, Photoshop, etc)
- highly organized and detail oriented
- able to work in Chicago office
- knowledge of Jira a plus but not necessary