Growth Operations Intern (Spring 2021) at Clearcover
Clearcover is the smarter car insurance company. We use powerful technology to offer everyday drivers better coverage for less money. We’re proud to be one of the fastest growing startups in Chicago, and we’re currently looking for a Growth Operations Intern to join our growth team.
What will you do?
- Process ownership; you will assist the growth ops team in the completion of many partner onboarding tasks to help fuel our growth across multiple channels
- The preparation of sales analyses and reports for relationship managers, growth leadership, and our partners.
- Develop and distribute communication pieces, such as surveys, commission statements, and month end performance reports.
- Assist in administration of Growth team process documents and contracts
- Execute special projects as assigned
What do you need?
- You're a college student or recent college graduate who is able to work 40 hours per week (preferred availability: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm).
- You're flexible and can adapt to a fast-paced environment. You are resilient and can navigate ambiguity to get things done.
- You're analytical. You have experience reviewing, analyzing, and interpreting data.
- You're organized. You follow through on your commitments and are incredibly attentive to detail.
- You're patient. You are comfortable with constant change and prioritization that comes with working at a startup.
- You're an entrepreneur. You have experience growing and creating ideas either on campus or through internships. You are confident when it comes to sharing your own ideas.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive hourly pay
- Remote experience
- Exposure to a startup company
- Understanding of the insurance industry
- Collaborate with a team
- High-energy work environment
Clearcover is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.