Growth Strategist MBA Intern at Kalderos
At Kalderos, we are building unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community. We are on a mission to solve systemic problems of the healthcare system, redefining how the business of healthcare performs. We measure our success when we can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving the health of people.
We're looking for Growth Strategist Interns to join our interdisciplinary Growth Team of strategists, designers, and researchers fueling our company’s disruption of the healthcare industry and supporting Kalderos’ growth – in what we offer today and in the future. In this role, you will blur the lines of strategy, innovation, and user-centered design to identify, prioritize, and plan growth and strategic initiatives, drive product and service innovation, and create organizational alignment towards our growth goals.
What impact you'll have:
Propel company-wide growth and strategy: By developing, testing, implementing, and measuring the performance of a company-wide growth plan and strategic initiatives to drive innovation and growth
Drive product and service innovation: By identifying, developing, and helping bring new product and service innovations to market, with an ability to balance quantitative and qualitative lenses
Deepen our customer intimacy: By leveraging data gathered throughout the organization and user-centered research methodologies, to clearly define user needs and be a consistent advocate for solving them
What you'll bring:
- At least 4 years of experience working within growth, management consulting, innovation, or business strategy roles
- Knowledge of and experience with applying design thinking and human-centered design methodologies
- Enthusiasm to grow your knowledge, and the knowledge of others.
- Experience conducting market/industry assessments and business model innovation -- moving from initial opportunity definition, to clear strategies and concept development, to launching new products or services in market
- Ability to balance driving business growth, solving customer problems, and creating magical customer experiences
- Experience conducting secondary and primary research activities, including analysis, synthesis, and insight identification
- Experience with concept creation, road mapping, and integration of design and business strategy
Set yourself apart:
- Experience working within an early-stage or fast-growth company
- Experience within the healthcare, healthcare tech, or fintech
- Experience developing growth strategies for platform/technology companies
- Demonstrated financial modeling and/or analytical skills
- Aptitude and clear interest in human-centered design methodologies
- Collaborative mindset, adept at connecting with others to achieve goals
- Role is specific to MBA’s looking for full-time, summer internship opportunities
- Ideally - a complimentary degree in a related field such as: design research, design planning/strategy, product design, design engineering, social sciences, or behavioral sciences.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organization skills
- Skills in areas of user research and analysis, user journeys, ideation, sketching, prototyping, and/or concept validation
- Demonstrated experience and/or interest in healthcare
Due to the circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kalderos has decided to protect our current and future employees by shifting to an entirely remote workforce. We will continue to operate, interview, onboard, and work remotely. Please be aware that some of our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.