HR Engagement, Inclusion & Diversity Intern at CCC Information Services
CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
CCC Jumpstart Summer Internship Program Our program is designed to #CCCJumpstart your career! At CCC, you will work and learn alongside innovative and inspiring leaders and gain valuable experience working on real business solutions in a corporate setting. You will also have an opportunity to participate in unique events throughout the summer from professional development workshops to lunch and learn events with CCC colleagues and leaders.
As a Human Resources Engagement, Inclusion & Diversity Intern you will provide support to major CCC initiatives. This is an opportunity to make an impact on the business, gaining experience and advancing your expertise in the field of Human Resources.
Working directly with members of the Human Resources team, you will assist with the launch of our company-wide engagement survey. Your contributions to this initiative have the potential to influence employee engagement and action planning. Additionally, you will be a key contributor to our Inclusion & Diversity efforts, improving our analytical capabilities and helping roll-out training for our leaders.
This opportunity is a paid, full-time, summer internship from May 17 – August 13, 2021.
Core responsibilities include:
Diversity & Inclusion
- Assist with administration of Inclusion & Diversity training, including tracking class registrations and executing post-session feedback surveys; identify themes from feedback surveys and recommend additional learning opportunities and resources
- Prepare quarterly diversity reports (e.g., employee life cycle dashboard: hiring, performance, promotions, turnover) for the leadership team
- Create content to highlight and promote Diversity Observances for the remainder of the calendar year (e.g., Pride Month, Hispanic Heritage Month)
- Prepare employee data files that will be used for demographic results reporting
- Contribute to the engagement survey communication plan and suggest ideas to promote survey participation
- Compile survey results reports for leaders across the business
- Analyze the results data and make recommendations for engagement action planning
sults data and make recommendations for engagement action planning
In addition to the responsibilities above, this position will offer broad exposure to other HR processes, including performance management, employee relations, and recruiting. You will get a wide breadth of experience during your summer with CCC!
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a business-related field. Human Resources, Organizational Development, or a Communication specialization is preferred
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong data analytics/data visualization and storytelling ability (using data insights)
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills