Implementation Services Internship (Starting Summer 2021) at LogicGate
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of Customer Success, Implementation Services & the GRC industry. The internship program will run from June 1 until July 30, 2021
Sounds interesting? We’re just getting started.
What you’d achieve:
- Assist Implementation Services Manager and Associates with customer onboarding for assigned accounts ranging from kickoff, process design, build, training, and rollout
- Become a power user on the Risk Cloud platform to understand basic and advanced functionalities
- Assist in documenting business requirements and action items during customer meetings
- Contribute to configuration of customized use cases on Risk Cloud based on customer requirements
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product team to identify new potential features and functions
The value you’d bring:
- Current Sophomore or Junior in College
- Business and Engineering majors preferred, though all are welcome to apply.
- Great people skills – ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Ability to manage multiple accounts/priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail are critical
- Interest in consulting — we are looking for strong people skills who can demonstrate empathy and can adjust their approach based on each customer’s specific needs.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable — candidates should be excited to work in a fast-paced environment and embrace an agile work style.
- Willingness to take initiative — we’re looking for candidates who are creative and curious, and are willing to throw out new ideas or suggestions on how to improve.
- Ability to leverage workplace tools such as Gmail, Slack, Excel, Salesforce
- Passion for LogicGate’s mission and eagerness to contribute to a fast-growing tech company.
What we have to offer:
- Organizationally supported onboarding and internship program throughout the course of the 8 weeks
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful marketing professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Hands-on experience within the organization
- Paid Internship with the potential for full-time employment to follow
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
LogicGate’s Core Values
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win