At Kalderos, it is our mission to redefine how the business of healthcare performs by providing clarity to the current disjointed drug discount management system. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us as we fulfill that mission together.
The Intern, Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance is responsible for supporting the VP, Information Security & Compliance activities as needed. The Information Security Intern reports directly to the VP, Information Security & Compliance and works on assigned tasks and projects that support the Kalderos Information Security Program.
What you’ll bring
- Able to interact in a professional manner and develop relationships with individuals and teams at any level at Kalderos.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in both an individual contributor and team capacity.
- Able to effectively participate in projects and complete multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently while maintaining a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Understanding of information security, IT audit and IT risk management principles.
Set yourself apart:
- Support training and awareness activities for assigned disciplines.
- Document and report findings to management.
- Provide support for projects related to information security and technology risk management.
- Experience with assessing IT related processes such as system and information security, system development and change management, computer operations and data protection.
- Awareness of industry accepted IT risk management and control frameworks such as, SSAE18 SOC1 and SOC2, ISO 27001/27002 and NIST 800-53.
- Experience in specific information security disciplines such as forensics, secure development, threat intelligence or penetration testing is a plus
Kalderos is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description