Infrastructure Internship Summer 2021 at CCC Information Services
CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
CCC Jumpstart Summer Internship Program Our program is designed to jumpstart your career! At CCC, you will work and learn alongside innovative and inspiring leaders and gain valuable experience working on real business solutions in a corporate setting. You will also have an opportunity to participate in unique events throughout the summer from professional development workshops to Lunch and Learn events with CCC colleagues and leaders. Job Duties This opportunity is a paid, full-time, summer internship.
There will be two cohorts for the upcoming CCC Jumpstart class:
May 17th, 2021 – August 13th, 2021
June 21st, 2021 – September 10th, 2021
We are looking for motivated and talented students who want to help us create and maintain infrastructure that is used to support some of the world’s most complex insurance technology systems. Infrastructure Technology teams design and maintain the network, server, and cloud systems, all of which are central to CCC’s business. We run the backend technologies that run the insurance business.
CCC Infrastructure Technology interns will gain an unparalleled experience in backend systems supporting our Software as Service technology.
Interns can participate in several core roles, including:
- Basic system administration; duties to include auditing, monitoring, reporting systems to IT standards.
- Assist IT staff in execution of self-healing, automation, data center, cloud and improvement initiatives
- Implementation of standardized monitoring platforms
- Documentation of IT systems
- Hardware and Software break fix
- Additional duties as directed
- Application Administration and Configuration
- Automation and DevOps
- System Administration and Management
- System Architecture and Design
Local candidates preferred
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Studying Information Systems, Business Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- A passion for problem solving
- Previous technical experience
- Scripting experience
- Administration experience with Linux, macOS, UNIX, or Windows systems
- Experience with network device administration
- Experience with SQL