Job Description Summary
The CCC Fall Internship program is designed to jumpstart your career! At CCC, you will work and learn alongside innovative and inspiring leaders and gain valuable experience working on real business solutions in a corporate setting!
CCC Information Services is seeking a Marketing intern, to gain experience in the field, by supporting our growing Marketing Team. The ideal candidate will be a Marketing / Advertising / Journalism / Communications major with strong copywriting, research and organizational skills.
The candidate will support marketing team with:
- Creation and maintenance of a marketing calendar
- Audience research and targeting
- Message creation for new product launches
- Copywriting emails, landing pages, print materials
- Organizing events and meetings
The intern will report into the Vice President of Marketing. This is a paid internship and will last through December 31, 2019 with opportunity to extend.
Prior work or internship experience preferred.
Please submit writing sample (link to blog would suffice) with resume.
Preference will be given to Juniors and Seniors with academic or work experience in Marketing.
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!