Internship - Data Analyst
Market Track creates stronger marketing outcomes for companies and a more relevant shopper journey through the curation of proprietary data streams, providing web-based access to mission-critical market intelligence. With over 2,100 clients (including 75 of the top 100 US advertisers) and leading omnichannel solutions, Market Track is committed to delivering market intelligence to increase marketing effectiveness for manufacturers, retailers and agencies.
Market Track is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Data Analyst Intern to support our Sales Operations team. It's an exciting time to be a part of our team. Join us and discover how our energetic and innovative culture can lead to boundless opportunities.
Working under the direction of Director of Sales Operations, your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Research: Validate data through a combination of basic internet research, cross referencing data and looking up NAICS Codes
- Entry: Updating, enriching, and validating 15,000 data records in our CRM system
- Analysis: Basic and custom reporting is needed across various business cases to support the Sales teams
- Organization: Manage large volumes of data across multiple sources
- Training: Translate data into consumable training tools such as Power Point
- Consistently produce superior results, keeping projects on schedule and contributing to a positive work environment
- Detail oriented and analytical; strong problem solving skills required
- Effectively communicate in a professional manner
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel knowledge is preferred
- Basic knowledge in the use of relational databases (Salesforce experience a plus)
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline