Internship - Software Engineer at KeHE Distributors
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
Where KeHE goes, goodness follows. KeHE has grown tremendously over the years by exceeding expectations and bringing goodness in all we do. We’re now bringing that same goodness to our workforce by creating friction-free processes.
We’re focused on simple and intuitive ways to work. We’re building systems where our employees come together each day and do what truly makes us human; collaborate, share, and connect.
You’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in new and interesting ways. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a team where our collective intelligence, collective effort, and collective passion is brought together to do something worth doing!
KeHE Distributors is looking for ambitious and energetic people to join our Summer 2019 Technology Internship Program. A technology internship at KeHE will help you develop the skills you’ll need to help you thrive throughout your career. Working alongside the best technologists in the industry, you will perform relevant work with direct impact on our business and customers. The Internship Program also provides opportunities for interns to tour a warehouse, participate in a trade show, and opportunities for networking.
Opportunities available in the corporate office in Naperville, IL, lasting between 10-12 weeks long. Our technology organization focuses on new, visionary ideas. You will learn about KeHE's continuous research, effective deployment, and rapid adoption of groundbreaking technology platforms. KeHE prides itself on its culture and values. During your time as KeHE technical intern, you will begin to build a foundation around understanding our culture and values as well as receive an introduction to the food distribution industry and the technologies that support it.
- Participate in hands-on technical projects supporting our team
- Analytical problem-solver with strong coding, testing and debugging capabilities
- Shows great attention to detail
- Ability to complete end to end work and succeed in a highly flexible Agile team
- Exposure to .NET, C#, Angular, and AWS
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Current pursuit of Bachelor’s Degree in a Technology major
- Creativity and real passion for working with technology to tackle business problems
- Client-focused, results-driven mindset
- Ability to collaborate in a team-oriented, dynamic environment
- Critical thinking skills and an entrepreneurial spirit