Marketing and Communications Intern
We are looking for a Marketing and Communications Intern to provide support to the marketing and client service team. This internship is a paid, up to 40-hour a week position for up to 3 months, with flexibility in scheduling due to class schedules or other needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile PowerPoint presentation slides and agendas for client meetings
- Research marketing opportunities for existing clients
- Assist with checking marketing assets for quality assurance
- Compile PowerPoint presentations (for client update meetings, student-facing webinars, internal reports) drawing from multiple data sources and teams
- Compose and update project plans in SmartSheets and/or Excel
- Compose and update process maps in LucidChart and/or PowerPoint
- QA/proof marketing materials and client-facing documents for grammar/spelling/etc.
- Update and QA internal knowledge wiki
Qualifications and Experience
- Marketing, advertising, business or statistics major or related preferred
- Detail oriented with excellent writing and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills and High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Skill in working independently and as part of a team