LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
We are currently seeking an Intern to join our Marketing team in Summer 2020. In this full time internship, you’ll be responsible for an eclectic mix of marketing activities to help build brand awareness and facilitate lead generation—including digital marketing, content marketing, and event marketing. You’ll be part of a collaborative, high-performing team, and have the chance to work on real projects that directly impact our business.
This is a great opportunity for a sophomore, junior, or senior to gain exposure and hands-on experience in a high-growth startup environment. The ideal candidate is organized, resourceful, and detail oriented. He/she is a web- and tech-savvy self-starter requiring little direction, who is comfortable picking up new web platforms quickly.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Assist in optimization of LG.com including organic search and conversion rate best practices
- Help create, launch and optimize digital ads and assets for integrated campaigns
- Assist in monitoring LG’s social channels and analyzing social data and metrics
- Collaborate with Marketing team on content, campaign and design ideation and execution
- Graphic design skills a strong plus, but not required
- Must be a sophomore, junior, or senior currently enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate program.
- All majors welcome to apply.
- Passion for LogicGate’s mission and eagerness to contribute to a fast-growing tech company.
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Sparkling water, snacks, and weekly catered lunches
- Special off-site intern summer event
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE’S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.