Marketing Intern - Summer 2021 at Paylocity
Paylocity is looking for an ambitious, organized, and deadline-oriented Marketing Intern. This hands-on role will offer you opportunities to jumpstart your marketing career and build knowledge and skills, while working alongside experienced marketing and communications professionals.
Reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager, this is a paid, full-time 12-week summer internship for Summer 2021.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
If you have what it takes to join the Paylocity team, you will work among top talent in a fast-paced team and growing technology company. Your responsibilities may include:
- Engage with portfolio marketing team and product owners to develop positioning and go-to-market strategies that differentiate Paylocity solutions to our target audiences.
- Participate in sales roundtables to discuss best practices and identify new marketing project needs.
- Supporting the proposal program manager and specialist in completing effective and business-winning RFP proposals; lead the clean-up of existing RFP content library to ensure content is relevant, thorough and up-to-date.
- Develop email, blog, website, and/or social media content that targets our prospects, clients and partners to drive positive business outcomes.
- Assist with content deployment through marketing automation system and/or website CMS.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Please note, in response to COVID-19 & Paylocity’s commitment to keeping our employees safe, our Marketing Team is currently working remotely. We successfully hosted interns virtually over Summer 2020 and will do so again if necessary. While the future is unclear, please assume you will work onsite at some point in the summer, once local government orders indicate that it is possible in addition to when Paylocity determines it is safe to do so.
WHO YOU ARE
- Currently enrolled in a college degree program working toward a Bachelor’s degree with an anticipated graduation between Summer 2021 & Spring 2022; Marketing, Communications, or related major preferred
- Excellent writing, editing and document organizational skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Team player attitude and willing to jump in wherever necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn more about marketing and communications
- Pardot or other marketing automation software experience a plus
- Experience with MS office, preferably Excel, Word, and Outlook