Marketing Intern - Versay at Vail Systems, Inc.
Versay Company Profile
The human voice is capable of conveying nuances and meaning that just can't be expressed through clicks and text messages. And for that reason, voice interactions have always had a special power to shape your perception and experiences. At Versay, we believe in the unique power of voice interactions to create more expressive, more intimate, and more efficient interpersonal interactions. Our experts work with Fortune 500 companies to help them serve their customers more efficiently and effectively through the use of various voice technologies. From basic network services, to state-of-the-art IP telephony, to cutting edge real-time analytics, Versay technology makes millions of voice interactions better every day.
We believe that all voice interactions have a special power to create great customer experiences even when those interactions are with automated systems. Automated voice experiences should be intuitive and efficient while maintaining a personal feel. Versay Voice Application developers practice this belief every day when they create compelling user experiences through intelligent voice browser applications. Creating these kinds of experiences is both an art and a science and requires people with intuition, creativity and ability to imagine many different user perspectives.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and tech savvy marketing intern to join our marketing team. In this position, you will collaborate with our marketing team across multiple stages of market testing and marketing launch campaign development. Your work could include supporting our ongoing beta testing programs, market launch planning, internal communication planning and execution, social media strategy development, online community strategy and execution, marketing campaign development, marketing message testing, and marketing campaign execution.
We'd like to add a Marketing Intern to the team that will:
- Energize their teammates to continuously improve
- Enjoys working independently in a fast-paced technical environment
- Possesses excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates curiosity with regards to software
What you can expect to be doing:
- Support the marketing team in preparing for two 2019 product launches
- Assist in the creation of internal communication plan and tactics
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content
- Create and maintain tracking reports of digital and traditional marketing efforts
- Monitor social channels and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns
- Provide project management support to management when required
- Assist in planning and hosting marketing events or conferences
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Self-starter requiring little direction who is comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong copywriting abilities a plus
- Knowledge of business social media best practices and platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with product launch planning and execution is a plus