Marketing Intern at LotLinx, Inc.
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:37 a.m. (CST) on Monday, April 6, 2020
LotLinx, the leading automotive AI-powered digital marketing tool, is experiencing tremendous growth and has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Intern in our Chicago headquarters located in the heart of the downtown loop. LotLinx provides employees a dynamic work environment that is challenging, team-oriented, and full of passionate people. We offer great incentives to our employees, such as competitive compensation and benefits, flex time off, and career development opportunities.
As marketing intern, you will support LotLinx’s general marketing and event needs. In this role, you’ll be working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to assist with social media, content, email, landing pages, and various other marketing initiatives.
- Take charge of day-to-day marketing responsibilities, including creating content, posting, active monitoring, responding to, and distribution of follower feedback
- Plan, budget, execute, and review industry events such as trade shows
- Coordinate travel, hotels, food, and agendas for various internal company events
- Coordinate with various external vendors and partners to facilitate events
- Assist in the planning and creative process of new content development
- Research marketing trends and industry events to keep the company at the forefront of new developments in the industry
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience using CRM systems such as Salesforce preferred
- Experience with event coordination preferred
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus but not required
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Self-starter with a high energy personality
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
LotLinx is the best in class, AI-powered digital advertising solution for the automotive industry, and Chicago’s fastest growing company in 2018 as awarded by Crain’s Chicago Business. LotLinx uses advanced machine learning technology to help vehicle sellers analyze shopper data, identify high intent purchasers, and execute inventory-specific digital advertising campaigns.
LotLinx is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
LotLinx is not currently able to offer sponsorship for employment visa status.
Read Full Job Description