Marketing Internship at Civis Analytics
What we do
Civis Analytics helps leading businesses, nonprofits, and government use data to identify, attract, and engage customers, constituents, and citizens. With a blend of proprietary data, technology and advisory services, and an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, developers, and survey science experts, Civis helps organizations stop guessing and start using statistical proof to guide decisions. Learn more about Civis at www.civisanalytics.com.
Who we are
At Civis, we have opportunities for applicants who are newcomers, seasoned professionals, and anywhere in between. Our teams are energized by complex challenges and value diversity of thought. Opportunities to stand out and inspire happen daily and we trust and encourage you to act on your ideas – no matter how big they are. We offer you the tools and community you need to do your best work. Each of us is committed to holding ourselves accountable for results, challenging the status quo and finding new ways to grow our company and each other.
About the Role
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media, public relations, experiential, digital and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, conducting market analysis, preparing public communications, and support in creating online and live experiences to engage our community.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms.
- Support with written materials that are public-facing
- Help to create Marketing collateral
- Support PR and Communications strategy, execution and reporting.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Help with the strategy, planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Create and curate engaging content
- Ad hoc Marketing projects as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Must have a passion for Marketing
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Efficiency at Google Suite
Civis embraces the individuality of our employees and we celebrate each other's differences. Our products, services, and culture benefit from and thrive on the unique perspectives brought by each person in our Civis community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us [email protected]
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
EEO IS THE LAW
EEO SupplementPay Transparency