At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
Paylocity is looking for an ambitious, organized, and deadline-oriented Marketing Proposal Intern to support our marketing proposal program. This hands-on role will offer you opportunities to jumpstart your marketing career and build knowledge and skills, while working alongside experienced marketing and communications professionals. Reporting to the Proposal Program Manager, this is a paid, full-time summer internship, starting in May 2019 and ending in August 2019.
- Supporting the program manager and specialist in completing effective and business-winning RFP proposals
- With guidance from the program manager, lead the clean-up of existing RFP content library to ensure content is relevant, thorough and up-to-date
- Utilize Loopio RFP Proposal software to assist in completion of proposals in a timely and efficient manner
- Sit in on round tables with sales organization to discuss best practices on RFP process and responses
- Researching trending topics in proposal writing and human capital management
- Other duties as assigned
- Recent graduate or currently entering your junior or senior year at an accredited institution
- Working toward a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Successful academic track record
- Excellent writing, editing and document organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office product suite
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Team player attitude and willing to jump in wherever necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn more about marketing and communications – particularly proposal writing
- Loopio software or other proposal/content mgmt tool experience a plus
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.