CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
Our program is designed to #CCCJumpstart your career! At CCC, you will work and learn alongside innovative and inspiring leaders and gain valuable experience working on real business solutions in a corporate setting. You will also have an opportunity to participate in unique events throughout the summer from professional development workshops to Lunch and Learn events with CCC colleagues and leaders.
Joining CCC, you will gain experience with data analytics, customer experience (CX), and consulting. You will work directly with the OEM Services Group and gain exposure to various teams, including Product Management, Customer Success and Analytics, and Market Strategy and Development.
CCC’s OEM Services Group partners with automotive manufacturers and lenders, and offers, amongst others, telematics, network management, analytics, vehicle diagnostics and calibration, electronic parts management, and total loss processing technology solutions.
As a Business Consulting Intern (Summer 2021), you will analyze data, use leading visual insight tools, prepare presentations, works with customers, and learn some of our SaaS products.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop an understanding of CCC’s solutions and the value they create for our customers
- Conduct analyses of large amounts of data using leading visual insight tools and Excel
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and start to learn how to create consulting quality slide decks
- Learn to use CCC’s analytics tools to run reports and interpret data
- Research and prepare cost-benefit analyses for CCC’s customers and potential new CCC products
- Work with our Customer Success team to see how our customers use our products and how we service them
- Work with our Product Management team to see how market insights translate into product requirements and roadmaps
- Conduct analyses to inform go-to-market, pricing and positioning strategies
This opportunity is a paid, full-time, summer internship. There will be two cohorts for the upcoming CCC Jumpstart class:
- May 17th, 2021 – August 13th, 2021
- June 21st, 2021 – September 10th, 2021
Local candidates preferred
If you are a current junior (consideration given for high-achieving sophomores) at a top-tier university and have demonstrated excellence in your academic studies and extracurricular experiences, this opportunity is right for you.
We are looking for candidates who possess:
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Strong problem-solving orientation with the ability to quickly distill data sets into key insights
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to present key issues opportunities with senior business leaders
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and independent work
- Interest in technology and the automotive industry
Why an internship at CCC vs other companies? This program exposes you to multiple projects, areas and clients at any given time, and provide you with a comprehensive understanding of how technology companies set and execute customer-driven market strategies.