We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The purpose of Release Management is to drive the delivery and quality of Server releases by creating and enforcing processes across the organization. We have the unique privilege of interacting with almost all departments in Relativity: Service Delivery, Engineering, Engineering Ops, Customer Support, Content Management, and Marketing. If you enjoy improving inefficient or manual processes, communicating with multiple teams, or enforcing quality, we would love to hear from you!
As a Release Engineer you will work with highly collaborative team focused on improving our Server product and/or deployment tooling that will allow our business to scale and deliver faster! You will also learn server branching and deployment process, upgrade environments and make an invaluable impact to the entire organization.
- Learn how to deploy server products, employ server branching model and upgrade environments
- Get experience with cloud or visualization platforms, such as Azure, VMware, Hyper-V, and SCVMM.
- Troubleshoot Jenkins server, pipelines, and server environments
- Learn about hotfixes and help manage fixes that are deployed into our software
- Learn to resolve security vulnerabilities within Jenkins servers
- Current student, pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or related area of study
- Experience with and a passion for technical troubleshooting and learning new tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to work the Agile development methodology
- Exposure to SQL - reading data and running queries experience preferred.
- Effective communicator
- Team player
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.