Operations Summer Intern at GoHealth
GoHealth is looking for an Operations Intern to work with our Captive team’s executive leadership to help guide the business unit’s long-term strategy and success. Projects will span across the departments operation units and functions, with a focus on using analytics and business insights to identify high-impact opportunities and determine the optimal approach to capture them.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Work across the department, assisting with internal projects and strategic initiatives to improve growth, profitability and efficiency throughout our Captive business unit
- Draft presentations that demonstrate significant business insights and provide management with updates on key company developments
- Quantify growth and cost savings opportunities through financial / statistical models and analyses
- Junior or Master's Student pursuing a degree in business, economics, finance, marketing analytics or industrial engineering
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated interested in business operations
- Practical experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong academic performance (minimum GPA = 3.0/4.0)
- 10-week paid internship (starting June 2021) in the trendy River North Neighborhood in downtown Chicago. Subject to change remotely pending status of COVID-19
- Casual work environment - we’re a friendly group, we have fun with each other and have a respectful workplace
- Rotational days to shadow other areas of the business
- Interactive Lunch & Learns with C-Suite
- Continued training opportunities through GoHealth E-Learning series
- Casual dress code
GoHealth will conduct all interviews for our internships remotely. While we intend to have the internship program (beginning June 2021) at our Chicago Headquarters, we are prepared to move this program virtual following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.