Part-Time Legal Operations Intern - Available to Start ASAP at VillageMD
At VillageMD, we are committed to helping patients achieve greater health by delivering the most effective, accessible and efficient healthcare in the world through partnership with primary care physicians. We're in a unique position to impact everyone in primary care from independent, family-owned practices to world-class health systems. As part of achieving this goal, as a Legal Operations intern at our organization, you will be responsible for mindful data entry and maintenance of reports in support of the Legal Team.
What are some examples of projects you’ll be managing at VillageMD?
- Work with the Legal Operations Analyst to maintain data integrity through data entry and other tasks related to maintaining and updating the department SharePoint site
- Utilize technology to develop a process for consistent and comprehensive support to ensure that the department functions at the highest level
- Participate in business meetings and phone calls
- Provide support where needed
What will make you successful here?
- A willingness to learn on your own and take initiative with very little direction
- A bias for action and pragmatic solutions
- Comfort using technology and ability to learn the necessary system
- A comfort working remotely with the ability to communicate effectively with team members
- The ability to be flexible in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree preferably related to law, technology or business
- Strong technology skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook required, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams experience preferred
- Ability to work part-time at least 15 hours per week; flexible schedule
- Ability to start ASAP
- Paid Internship
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.