STATS summer internship program is a 10 week, 30-40 hours per week paid internship. Interns work together and individually within the organization to gain valuable experience and make an impact in sports technology.
Not only will STATS Interns have hands on experience in their field of study but there are awesome perks too! There will be luncheons, a major league baseball game thrown in the mix and of course STATS gear you can rock to work.
Who You Are:
STATS is looking for a Product Intern this summer. In this role, you'll help define, de-risk and execute against a product vision. You'll work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, customer experience, and other on cross-functional and co-located product teams. You'll need strong product instincts, excellent communication skills, technical fluency, empathy, humility and an appreciation for and understanding agile and user-centered design values, principles and practices.
What You'll Do:
- Work with product team to formulate our product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Internalize and deeply understand the complex technical problems facing internal and external stakeholders, as well as our partners
- Solicit and embrace critical feedback such as product direction, customer usage, customer behavior and other business-related metrics
- Collaborate with development team to define, design, accept, and adapt features
- Additional tasks as needed
What You Need:
- An incoming Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Pride in your GPA, University, and the things you've accomplished in your spare time
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to teach others
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible
Our values at STATS mimic those of foundationally great team franchises. We have ambition to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We look for candidates that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative GSD environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator, and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are a driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and other accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS is an equal opportunity employer our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race, disability or veteran status.