Product Management Intern
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Product Management Intern, you will be part of the product management team and learn more about how we manage our end-to-end product management processes for all our 4C products. You’ll help us diagnose our current product management systems and processes and help conceive, architect, and build the implementation plan to automate our product management tracking so that the Product team can be more effective at managing customer requests and our roadmap.
If you love assessing things, solving problems and using technology as an enabler this will be the perfect internship for you.
- Identify process improvements in our Roadmap Development & Management approach
- Evaluate 2-4 SaaS solutions for Product/Roadmap Management (e.g. Aha, Roadmunk etc) based on our requirements. Recommend one.
- Develop an implementation plan for the platform chosen above.
- Implement phase 1 of the Plan, i.e. transition open requests from Github to the new platform, rollout the new process across departments, develop key reports
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- MBA required with work experience in product management, Consulting or Ops
- 4-6 weeks availability
- 1-2 Years of applied professional experience in Product Management.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and strong communication skills; written and oral.
- Must have strong understanding of online media buying and selling, programmatic advertising technology solutions (understanding of TV and Digital Video advertising ecosystem and workflow and key players is a big plus).
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment. Ease with ambiguity is necessary.
- Highly developed organizational, planning and analytical capabilities with tactical execution.
- Self-starter, accountable and empowered.
- Collaborative work style.
- Detail oriented.
- Location in Chicago.