We are looking for a Product Management Intern who is excited to define and ship software products that help our customers improve their risk and compliance programs. This full-time internship will take place in Summer of 2020.
This is a great opportunity for a rising senior to gain exposure and hands-on experience in a high-growth startup environment. You’ll be a great fit if you enjoy cross-functional collaboration and are excited to build strong partnerships with engineering, UI/UX design, marketing, customer success, and leadership to deliver value to our customers.
Responsibilities and Outcomes
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and design to determine the best functional solutions for our users, prioritize the work, and track against timelines.
- Perform user acceptance testing to ensure features conform to spec prior to release and partner with QA to conceptualize and monitor quality tests.
- Synthesize customer feedback from multiple data sources and effectively communicate to engineering and design.
- Analyze product usage data and learn to use metrics that inform the success of products.
- Help to define, standardize, and communicate product team processes that help the company scale.
- You are a junior currently enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate program. All majors are invited to apply!
- You approach problems with a blend of analytics, user empathy, and intuition.
- You have an aptitude for learning and communicating technical concepts.
- You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a great product.
- You’re a problem solver.
- You are driven by planning and executing projects that solve specific business needs.
- You have an innate drive to learn and be curious, with the desire to understand our customers’ problems.
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
Why you’ll like it…
Since the team is small, you’ll help create best practices instead of just following along. Our culture is fast-paced and driven by a passionate team, but allows for the flexibility you’d expect with an early stage company.
LogicGate’s Core Values
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States for full-time employment after graduation. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.
Read Full Job Description