This is a part-time role in Chicago, IL (25hrs/week)
SpotOn is a fast-growing Point-of-Sale, marketing, loyalty, sales, and reputation tracking platform that helps customers check in to earn rewards at their favorite local businesses using our web, mobile phone, and tablet products. Business owners can use data generated customer activity to manage and use our business tools more effectively.
As a Product Marketing Intern at SpotOn, you’ll be tasked with working alongside a strong and growing Marketing team to understand how our products are currently being used and make them shine.
If this describes you...
- A detail oriented and fluent English writer
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field (or in progress)
- Creative marketing-oriented mindset
- Have conducted user interviews
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience using NPS and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Metabase, User Report, Hotjar)
What we offer...
- Flexible hours
- Reasonable work-from-home flexibility
- Supportive world-wide team
- Casual dress code
- Kitchen stocked with drinks and snacks
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.