Recruiting and Operations Intern
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 410,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly 1.4 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
G2 Crowd is looking for an intern to assist our Recruiting and Human Resources team. The intern will be needed in our Chicago office for 30-40 hours of work a week. This individual should have a high attention to detail as well as excellent, professional communication skills. This is a paid internship.
The role requires assisting with supporting the content & search marketing team with projects focused on improving existing processes, process documentation, support for building reports, and business strategy analysis, as well as content publishing.
- Help manage the applicant life-cycle
- Communicate with applicants by email
- Source candidates and brainstorm new ways to increase candidate pipeline
- Manage applicant data, status, and time in process using spreadsheets
- Assist in other human resource projects and tasks as needed
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in recruiting, human resources, or technology
- Independent, fast learner, with a high attention to detail
- Enthusiastic to be a part of a small team in a fast-paced environment
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.