Recruiting & HR Intern
STATS' summer internship program is a 10 week, 40 hours per week paid internship. Interns work together and individually within the organization to gain valuable experience and make an impact in sports technology. Not only will STATS Interns have hands on experience in their field of study but there are awesome perks too! There will be luncheons, a major league baseball game, an end-of-summer presentation, and other activities.
Do you want to gain valuable experience in Recruiting and Human Resources? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Do you like software, technology and/or sports? If so, we have the internship for you. STATS is seeking an HR & Recruiting Intern for the Summer. In this role you'll learn the ins-and-outs of a corporate recruiting process, manage open requisitions, identify and contact viable candidates, and support key recruiting and HR initiatives like campus recruiting, new-hire on-boarding, etc.
What You'll Do:
- Lead full-cycle recruiting efforts for open requisitions
- Partner with HR on key projects and initiatives
- Administer pre-employment assessments
- Post jobs to relevant sites to attract top candidates
- Provide sourcing support for a variety of different searches
- Help progress key recruiting initiatives like campus recruiting, new-hire on-boarding, manager training, etc.
What You'll Need:
- To be working towards a Bachelor's degree in Management, Human Resources, Psychology or any other related field of study
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Office and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.