Regulatory Content Summer Intern
About The Company
Ascent Technologies, Inc. helps its customers follow laws and regulations with technology. We are a new type of company, a SaaS + content & RegTech organization, that combines our technology platform with informational intelligence to help people automate compliance with rules and regulations in an easier and inexpensive way. We’re unique because we marry modern techniques like automated data ingestion, machine learning and predictive analytics with traditional notions of compliance to stay on the cutting edge of our industry.
As trailblazers in our space, we’re looking for people passionate on building new and innovative products, who aren’t afraid of challenging the status quo, and who have a thirst for knowledge, hard work, and creating amazing solutions to generations-old problems. We want to work with people who enjoy autonomy and who can help deliver products that change our customers’ lives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create data/content that appears in the Ascent Customer Application
- Review regulations and distill requirements and supporting information
- Create/Maintain Issued Regulatory Documents
- Work with Manager to Identify opportunities to improve Regulatory Content Process
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions
- Can understand, distill and categorize components of regulatory text
- Can summarize segments of regulatory text
- Can visualize components of regulatory text as data points
- Can identify logical connections between regulatory text and data in Customer App
- Comfortable working in Google Sheets
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Patient and prefers working in teams
- Juris Doctor Candidate / some law school
- Follows instructions and takes initiative when needed
- Communicates realistic personal timelines and asks for help when overwhelmed
- Content Associates will work in teams and report to a Content Manager.
- Compensation: $18/hr
- Timeline: May (TBD) - August 2018.
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.