Sailpoint Support and Analytics Intern - Identity Management (IIQ) at CCC Information Services
Job Description SummaryJoining CCC as summer Sailpoint Support and Analytics Intern , you will work with cross-functional teams in an agile environment. You will work on a variety of projects depending on your team.
Please note, there will be no housing provided for out of state candidates.
- June 24th, 2019 – September 13th, 2019
As a Sailpoint Support and Analytics Intern you will work on a variety of projects utilizing Sailpoint IIQ’s latest technology.
- Attend weekly status meetings and take on enhancements
- Support ticket maintenance and reporting.
- RemedyForce Ticket maintenance and clean-up.
- Attend virtual Sailpoint training with other teammates.
- Document current process flows.
- Partner with resources to determine the technical component.
Skillset required for the Sailpoint Support and Analytics Intern include the following:
- Undergraduate Degree or pursuing a Master’s Degree in Cyber Security or Identity and Access Management.
- Strong MS-Excel (Level 3- expert).
- Excellent Communication 10/10.
- Great attitude and willingness to be a self-learner.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, firewalls or Endpoint security a plus.
- Understanding and experience on ITIL frame work
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!