Sales Enablement Intern
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
Showpad is growing fast and we are looking for a Sales Enablement Intern to help support our Enablement Team scale the Revenue Organization. As a Sales Enablement Intern, you will help design, create and deliver training, certification, and sales performance improvement initiatives. In doing this, you coordinate between different departments to ensure alignment of initiatives with the company’s objectives.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for learning, both for themselves and in helping others. This individual should be someone who wants to be on a winning team, isn’t just looking for a “job”, and wants to contribute significantly to the overall team’s success. This person should also be someone who has a desire to continue to grow in the Learning and Enablement profession. Above all, they bring energy, enthusiasm and the desire to grow themselves, their team and the company.
Key Responsibilities as a Sales Enablement Intern at Showpad
- Effectively manage/coordinate all information and work related to the projects
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Work with all teams to define and execute a flawless plan
- Design templates and presentations to partner with training content
- Assist with communication, coordinate logistics, and/or support webinars and instructor-led training for various events.
- Monitor Slack channels for enablement questions/requests
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Organizational Development, HR or similar field of study
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Strong accountability and project management skills for tasks without close supervision
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and risk management skills
- Previous work experience
- Willingness to learn and search for creative solutions
- Relevant experience or course work in sales, training or coaching
- Strong interest in building tools and processes to improve our Sales Enablement strategy