Sales Intern (Summer 2020) at Livly
Livly is seeking a summer Sales Intern to join our Chicago team. Working with our VP of Sales, you’ll be responsible for identifying and prospecting for new Multifamily customers. Additionally, you will help optimize the sales process via projects such as data entry and cleanup, documentation, etc. The ideal candidates will have experience working in a sales environment. This is a unique opportunity to experience a startup environment while contributing to and learning from our sales team.
Who we are: We’re an early-stage property technology startup building modern applications for apartments. Livly delivers convenience, community, and value for residents and property managers.
What will you do?
- Research, identify, and qualify prospective Apartment owners and managers
- Daily outreach via email, phone, social media and schedule sales calls
- Conduct online demos with Property Managers to create awareness of the Livly solution
- Track all communications through our CRM (Hubspot)
- Analyze and optimize processes across the entire sales cycle
- Interested in a career in sales
- Self-directed with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized. You have great follow-through on tasks and superior organizational skills
- Inquisitive. Innovative and resourceful, you and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
What you bring to this role:
- A demonstrated interest in business, sales, and account management
- Experience working in a sales environment including retail
- Positivity, persistence, resiliency, drive, and an exceptional work ethic
- Passion about Livly's mission and eagerness to contribute to a tech startup
What we are offering:
- Casual dress code and fun work environment in the West Loop
- Fun perks like snacks, lunch perks, and Livly swag
- Incredible opportunity to get involved with one of Chicago’s leading startup companies