What We Do:
Uptake harnesses the power of underutilized data to empower businesses to make informed decisions. We partner with industry leaders to build predictive analytics software that grows smarter in one industry because of what we learn in another. The result is a powerful platform that identifies problems before they happen, ultimately saving money, time and lives.
What You Do:
As a Sales Intern, you will serve as an ambassador for Uptake, collaborating with our Renewable Energy leadership team to support partners and customers. You will help drive new revenue and deliver world-class customer relationships, managing customer onboarding and administrative support requests. Internally, you will collaborate on the development of proposals and account plans, and manage sales CRM and correspondence.
Uptake Energy envisions a global energy system where everyone can access dynamic, resilient, and sustainable power. We’re building on Uptake’s platform and talent to solve the challenges of today’s energy marketplace and enabling the transition to the power system of tomorrow.
- Support development of partner proposals, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines.
- Help assess and qualify inbound partnership inquiries. Review, research, and route correspondence, and collect and analyze key account information
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to ensure the team executes on deadline for customers and partners.
- Ensure customer relationship management systems are regularly updated for operational readiness on accounts.
- Track key information in an efficient knowledge management system, including meeting minutes, action items, and internal work plans.
The successful candidate will be an independent thinker comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a rapidly expanding technology organization.
- Currently studying Bachelor’s degree
- Organized, highly motivated individual with excellent project management and presentation skills
- Problem solver with strong analytical ability
- Ability to learn new concepts and domains quickly
- A collaborative mindset, and a record of building successful relationships with colleagues and customers
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including around complex concepts
- An entrepreneurial spirit, sense of humor, and the passion to help create the energy system of the future