Salesforce Support & Analytics Internship (Winter 2019/Spring 2020)
Job Description Summary
This opportunity is a paid, part-time, Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 internship. We are seeking candidates who can start immediately and stay through the Spring of 2020 with a possibility of the internship being extended into the Summer of 2020.
- Daily Responsibilities
- Monitor and provide support for integration data issues between Salesforce, Vantive and Product Systems
- Ability to run SQL queries to identify data issues
- Ability to analyze data error logs, recommend issue resolution options and as directed apply resolutions to issues
- Ability to perform ad hoc Sybase database updates as needed
- Ability to create user login IDs for non-production instances
- Assist with analysis and data mapping between applications
- Assist with documenting business rules by review VB code
If you have completed your junior year at a top-tier university and have demonstrated excellence in your academic studies, this opportunity is right for you. We are looking for candidates who offer strong collaborative skills and work well with a team. A strong interest in technology development and analysis is also key to success.