Strategic Partnerships Summer Intern (Carrier and Business Development) at GoHealth
GoHealth is looking for an intern to work with our Strategic Partnerships team’s executive leadership during the summer to help guide the business unit’s long-term strategy and success. This paid internship will include working on internally and externally facing projects that span across the department’s operation units and functions, with a focus on driving business development and partner-facing development and go-to-market strategies.
GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. As an Intern at GoHealth, you’ll have the opportunity to get exposed to multiple areas of the business outside of your own team while learning from experienced professionals who leaders in their field.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Work across all business units, supporting internal projects and strategic initiatives to improve growth and profitability throughout our Strategic Partnerships function
- Perform market research and identify potential partnership opportunities, culminating in a final presentation to leadership
- Define and implement B2B go-to-market strategies across a wide range of partnership types (e.g. provider, health plan, health tech, pharmacy, etc.)
- Quantify B2B growth opportunities through financial / statistical models and analyses
- Research, design, and implement process improvement initiatives to drive efficiencies and accountability
- Design and build standard go-to-market materials and presentations
- Improve Salesforce adoption through documenting processes, developing new reports, and building training materials
- Junior or Master's student pursuing a degree in business, economics, finance, marketing analytics, or industrial engineering
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated interested in business operations
- Ability to interface internally across groups as well externally across partners
- Practical experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong academic performance
- 10-week paid internship (starting June 2021) in the trendy River North Neighborhood in downtown Chicago. Subject to change remotely pending status of COVID-19
- Casual work environment - we’re a friendly group, we have fun with each other and have a respectful workplace
- Rotational days to shadow other areas of the business
- Interactive Lunch & Learns with C-Suite
- Continued training opportunities through GoHealth E-Learning series
- Casual dress code
GoHealth will conduct all interviews for our internships remotely. While we intend to have the internship program (beginning June 2021) at our Chicago Headquarters, we are prepared to move this program virtual following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.