Strategy Internship (Spring 2019)
Job Description Summary
Our program is designed to #CCCJumpstart your career! At CCC, you will work and learn alongside innovative and inspiring leaders and gain valuable experience working on real business solutions in a corporate setting.
Joining CCC, you will gain experience in areas of data analytics, strategy, research, and product management. You will work directly within the SPMM (Strategy, Product Management, and Marketing) team. This opportunity is a paid, part or full-time, spring internship. We are ideally looking for a student to join for 30+ hours a week beginning sometime in January
As a Strategy Intern (Spring 2019), you will analyze data, use leading visual insight tools, prepare presentations, conduct research and interviews, and learn some of our SaaS products.
- Researching CCC business and its ability to potentially expand to near adjacencies: geographics expansion and international expansion, how will ride fleets, ride-sharing, affect our industry, and working with finance and lending companies etc.
- Interviewing industry experts outside of CCC with an alpha database that CCC provides access to. Then creating a business case and SWOT analysis like activity to recommend what CCC should do
- Conducting research on other insurance lines that CCC could join in the future Ex. How can we take our exiting proprietary AI-powered Photo Analytics software and apply it to other industries and why?
- Potentially creating product requirements, working with the development teams around how to build the product
- Presenting all of your research and finding to CCC Executives across the organization
If you have completed your junior year at a top-tier university and have demonstrated excellence in your academic studies, this opportunity is right for you. We are looking for candidates who offer strong collaborative skills and work well with a team. A strong interest in strategy, business, and presentation also key to success.
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!