Strategy & Product Management Internship (Spring 2020 & Summer 2020)
Job Description Summary
Are you interested in Growth Strategy, cutting-edge Digital Innovation, with an eye towards owning your own critical project at a fast-growing technology company? If so, this might be the role for you.
Joining CCC, you will gain valuable cross-functional experience in key areas of research, corporate strategy, data analytics, and technology innovation. You will work directly within the SPMM (Strategy, Product Management, and Marketing) team.
The CCC Corporate Strategy & Product Management Internship is a paid, full-time, opportunity with the potential for a full-time return offer. Internships are available Spring and Summer 2020.
The dates for our summer program are as follows:
- May 18th, 2020 – August 14th, 2020
- June 22nd, 2020 – September 11th, 2020
A sampling of past and future internship projects includes:
- Conduct market scans and identify new growth opportunities.
- Perform competitive analysis in support of CCC’s business priorities.
- Create business cases for new growth opportunities (e.g., new products or markets), working with cross-functional teams.
- Incubate expansion opportunities including leading R&D team to demonstrate innovations and product concepts.
- Provide analytic support for creation of business cases to pursue new investment and potential partnership / acquisition opportunities.
- Create product requirements, collaborating with the development teams on product build.
- Work with cross-functional teams including sales, product management, product development, and finance to help drive execution of business objectives.
If you are a current junior (consideration given for high-achieving sophomores) at a top-tier university and have demonstrated excellence in your academic studies and extracurricular experiences, this opportunity is right for you.
We are looking for candidates who possess:
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Strong problem-solving orientation with the ability to quickly distill data sets into key insights
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to present key issues / opportunities with senior business leaders
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and independent work
- Interest in strategy and technology