Strategy & Product Management Internship (Summer 2019) at CCC Information Services
Job Description Summary
Our program is designed to #CCCJumpstart your career! At CCC, you will work and learn alongside innovative and inspiring leaders and gain valuable experience working on real business solutions in a corporate setting. You will also have the opportunity to participate in unique events throughout the summer from professional development workshops to Lunch and Learn events with CCC colleagues and leaders.
Joining CCC, you will gain experience in areas of data analytics, strategy, research, and product management. You will work directly within the SPMM (Strategy, Product Management, and Marketing) team. This opportunity is a paid, full-time, summer internship. There will be two cohorts for the upcoming CCC Jumpstart class:
• May 20th, 2019 - August 16th, 2019
• June 24th, 2019 – September 13th, 2019
As a Strategy/ Product Management Intern (Summer 2019), you will analyze data, use leading visual insight tools, prepare presentations, conduct research and interviews, and learn some of our SaaS products. You work will focus specifically in and around our Casualty business.
Our casualty business leverages technology to help insurance carriers determine the right amount to pay for medical and other damages for insured customers who are involved in auto accidents. CCC leverages and develop proprietary analytics tools.
- Researching CCC business and its ability to potentially expand to near adjacencies: geographic expansion and international, expansion into ride fleets, ride-sharing, working with finance and lending companies etc.
- Interviewing industry experts outside of CCC with an alpha database that CCC provides access to. Then creating a business case and SWOT analysis like activity
- Design vision and strategy for product roadmaps
- Predictive model R&D
- Leveraging analytics and process improvement for smart segmentation and straight through processing
- Multiple exciting product development efforts
If you have completed your junior year at a top-tier university and have demonstrated excellence in your academic studies, this opportunity is right for you. We are looking for candidates who offer strong collaborative skills and work well with a team. A strong interest in strategy, business, and presentation also key to success.
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!