Summer Account Intern - Managed Merchandise
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
The Marketing Store is looking for an Account Intern who can build relationships with anyone, collaborate with teams at every level, and deliver for the client and their customer.
- Prepare timely/effective internal communications such as conference reports, estimates, job changes, and the like.
- Coordinate delivery of kiosks to the restaurants.
- Coordinate Ventrex (fulfillment Center) set-up schedule. Communicate timing with the O/O & restaurant teams
- Keep internal teams aware of client feedback and approvals ensuring updates are delivered in a timely manner.
- Track down O/O information to facilitate TMS billing and support program set up in NetSuite.
- Partner with manager in the development of tactical briefs and presentation of briefs to creative and internal teams
- Keep internal teams aware of client feedback and approvals ensuring updates are delivered in a timely manner
- Partner with project management to confirm projects in pipeline are progressing according to client expectations, proactively addressing situations with manager
- Understand the functions and processes of all agency departments.
- Organize and maintain records for assigned accounts, including paperwork for all jobs, maintaining historical files and supporting the larger account team as needed.
- Stay current on industry trends and research immersing themselves in client’s brand, business, consumer, competitors, etc.
- Other tasks and projects as directed.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Junior or Senior, preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Communications major.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Can easily make friends with anyone; is outgoing with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, especially with MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Is resourceful and a proactive, self-starter.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.