Bounteous is looking for Technology Apprentices who want to learn cool things in 2020! This does not include: coffee making, pushing papers, or surfing the internet. The selected individuals will participate in building real solutions for our clients and will learn more about software development in a professional environment.
The Technology Apprenticeship is a 6-month paid adventure with the mission of equipping ambitious developers with a foundation of skills required to contribute to projects for some of the largest companies in the world. You'll spend 3-4 months training on the foundational skills required to be successful followed by actual software development work for our clients. Not only will you see vision and conception turn into real results, but you will be a part of making it happen.
The Apprenticeship program at Bounteous is a virtual program. You will receive all the tools, technology, and resources needed to complete the program while working from home. However, you will not be alone on your journey! Apprentices will work in small groups to learn from each other and will have daily standups and touchpoints with their Career Coach. Following the initial 6-month period, successful Apprentices will have the opportunity to interview for a full-time position with Bounteous.
Please submit your application for consideration no later than Friday, June 12th.
Primary Interests and Qualifications
- The ideal candidate will have a 2- or 4-year degree in CS/Engineering, be a bootcamp grad, or be self-taught with practical experience
- Solid understanding of basic principles in Java and HTML required
- Excited by new and well-designed digital applications, technologies, and user experience
- Strong collaboration skills and highly motivated individuals will be most successful
- Desire to work hard and love what you’re building
- Interest in working closely with a development team to learn more about digital transformation agency work
- Nice to have: experience with frameworks and a design background
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description