ThinkMarkets is a global online brokerage firm, specializing in providing multi-asset trading solutions to thousands of clients around the world. With our flagship ThinkTrader platform, we allow our clients to trade the world 24-hours a day. Our mission is to disrupt the brokerage industry by allowing access to global markets and thousands of products to allow our clients to trade the world in the palm of their hand. We use the latest technologies to give traders seamless access to our proprietary trading platforms. We are seeking talented Technology Interns to join our rapidly growing global workforce based in Chicago.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with traders, quants, and software developers on several data science and data engineering projects. You will use your programming and analytical skills to contribute to our highly automated trading platform and related infrastructure. This includes performing data analysis on large sets of real-time streaming operational and market data to make it usable for other teams.
- Support the IT Department in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide level 1 technical support
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, and data center management
- Work with large sets of data to correlate system and market events to real world business cases
- Major GPA of 3.0 or above
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated interest in trading, finance, and technology
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work independently
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills