Test Automation Engineer Intern at CSG
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Must possess a desire to learn, a drive to improve and a natural curiosity about how things work and why things are done in a certain way.
- Test, automate, maintain, and troubleshoot software solutions for new and existing products.
- Test product offerings prior to going to market.
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical groups on a regular basis to pass along important information and to ensure the design and implementation details conform to client specified guidelines.
- Demonstrable technical problem-solving skills. Testing experience is a plus.
- Document and process defect, resolution, and workaround records. Familiarity with JIRA is a plus.
- Requires a strong work ethic, a commitment to excellent customer service and teamwork, and the ability to integrate rapidly with an existing team
- Requires excellent written and verbal communications skills at the business and technical levels
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related field
- Ability to work full-time out of our Chicago Office from June- August
- Interest in software development/test automation in C#
- Tests back-end software components including services layers and APIs
- Work on component tests, integration tests, end to end testing via automated and manual tools (including xUnit and Postman)
- Works as part of a scrum team in an agile environment