Voice Of Customer Intern
FTD Customer Engagement Internship, Downers Grove, IL.
Do you want to gain hands-on, real-world experience in an organization that is continually evolving and has doubled in size since 2015?
What Motivates You to Be Your Best?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working for an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We Share Your Passion...Who are we?
Simply put: FTD Companies, Inc. is a premier floral and gifting company with a vision to be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world.
Ever since we started in 1910, we've been constantly evolving -- that's why we are a leader in our industry. You may be familiar with some of our other well- known brands... ProFlowers, Shari's Berries, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely and Gifts.com. You can find us working and playing hard at our corporate headquarters, right outside Chicago, in Downers Grove, IL. or in sunny San Diego, CA.
During your summer internship with FTD Companies, you will collaborate with the team to complete a Voice of Customer (VoC) and competitive analysis. You'd help by setting up dashboards, doing an analysis of our metrics, creating a process and landscape of competitors, identify an area of improvement.
What to expect:
- An engaging 10-12 week internship program
- Get paid an hourly rate while earning academic credits (if available through your college)
- Participate in "Lunch and Learns" to develop professional skills
- Work in a fun, casual environment that encourages teamwork
- At the end of the summer, you'll have the opportunity to present what you've learned!
Who you are:
- Junior or Senior Status at your College or University working toward a Bachelor Degree
- 3.0 GPA and Above
- Strong communication skills
- Motivated to share innovative ideas and fresh perspectives
- Excited to learn new things in an adaptive environment