Do you have boundless energy, persistence, creativity, and a strong desire to pursue the win and make your mark? Are you inspired to bring new ideas to market? Can you challenge the status quo? If this sounds like you, then you could be a fit in the Litera Microsystems Family.
Litera Microsystems is a successful, growing, commercial software product company. We at Litera Microsystems are strong believers in a healthy work-life balance with added benefits you don't find everywhere. We work hard, play hard and give back to the community.
You will work with our internal teams of Business Development, Marketing, Sales Engineers and Customer Success to build customer value, drive new business and ensure customer satisfaction. We embrace a culture of team selling, and never selling alone.
- Develop a territory plan including sales initiatives to grow the business within the defined territory
- Build and cultivate customer relationships at multiple levels at law firms
- Conduct product demonstrations independently as well as with pre-sales support
- Create and delivers effective presentations and proposals
- Manage the sales lifecycle for the opportunities in your territory
- Support Senior Account Executives to close deals
- Represent Litera Microsystems at events to influence sales opportunities
- Manage sales pipeline and provides timely and accurate sales forecasts
- Maintain accurate records of all prospecting and sales activities within the company's systems including Salesforce.com
- 1 + years of sales experience preferable. Experience selling in Law Firms is strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed sales quotas.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels.
- Interest and aptitude to learn new technologies.
- Willingness to travel.Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
Who We Are:
Litera Microsystems is the leading provider of software for drafting, proofreading, comparing, repairing and cleaning documents in the legal and life sciences industries worldwide. Our core products empower users to generate, review, and distribute high-quality content quickly and securely, from any device. Today, Litera Microsystems supports thousands of document-intensive organizations across the globe, helping them satisfy the complex demands of clients and regulators.