We are actively seeking a talented Compliance Manager to join our Legal Team. This role reports directly to the General Counsel and helps design, coordinate, execute, and oversee the company’s compliance program, including managing the compliance efforts of multiple business units and sites. In this role, you will be responsible for ongoing compliance with various state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Evaluates changing regulatory requirements and keep senior leadership apprised of necessary changes to compliance programs, policies, or procedures.
- Work directly with company leadership to evaluate compliance requirements and craft compliance programs. Monitor and periodically audit each business unit’s compliance with internal and third-party requirements.
- Work with the General Counsel to manage all external communication as it relates to compliance.
- Lead inquiries or audits as required by contract or regulation, including escalated consumer complaints, risk assessments, and security audits.
- Work with the Compliance Committee, Information Security Officer, and others to develop and implement privacy and security policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and conduct annual compliance training program for both corporate and call-center employees.
- Evaluate new products and programs for potential compliance issues, and oversee remediation when issues arise.
- Partner with GoHealth’s Consumer Marketing team to manage privacy policies and disclaimers on GoHealth’s web properties.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required and a minimum of 4 years working in the fields of compliance, public policy, health insurance, or health care administration.
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks of HIPAA, Medicare, and PPACA.
- Must be an excellent communicator who can effectively work with program managers and business unit leadership and articulate compliance-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Must be able to effectively evaluate contractual and regulatory requirements, understand their impact on the business, and design creative compliance solutions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including MS Excel, is required.
- Past experience in a training capacity is a plus, but strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Attention to detail is a MUST, and experience dealing with prioritization of projects is required.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.