Guaranteed Rate is the 7th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $24 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A., or B.S..,) from an accredited college
- Two plus (2+) years of relevant experience. Experience in mortgage/real estate industry strongly preferred
- Ability to interpret and execute Federal Regulations as they apply to advertising and fair lending rules (UDAAP, RESPA, TILA, FTC, SAFE, MAP, etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret contractual documents
- Exemplary verbal/written communication skills required for multi-faceted interactions with all levels of personnel within the organization, as well as any and all outside agents, including but limited to; vendors, suppliers, customers, etc.
- Highly computer literate with MS Office / PC expertise
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review customer terms and conditions and provide recommendations to Management relating to any exceptions or items of concern/caution to minimize risks.
- Draft, red-line, and coordinate contractual documents, reports and other correspondence as directed.
- Communicate proficiently with salesforce (loan officers) to obtain all information regarding contract or sponsorship for proper evaluation.
- Follow and enforce established Guaranteed Rate compliance program and procedures.
- Maintain complete and thorough records of all contracts and anything related to compliance activities.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of government laws, ethics, and compliance reporting and responsibilities.
- Bring initiatives and activities to closure in a timely manner through effective interaction and communication with individuals, both internal and external to Guaranteed Rate, Inc.
- Abide by all safety, quality, and company policies/procedures to ensure compliance to various regulatory and internal system requirements
- Actively participate in team meetings, improvement initiatives/program, etc. to provide constructive recommendations and imitative actions to support company initiatives/goals
- Consistently demonstrate commitment to company core values
- Keep management informed of area activities and of any significant impacts to the organization
- Maintain discretion with regard to the handling of sensitive information
- Complete special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.