Contract Enforcement Specialist
About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
The Contract Enforcement Specialist’s primary function will be responsible for the compliance enforcement for the Independent Contracted (IC) Drivers within their specific area. They will be responsible for monitoring IC documentation and professionalism, as well as working in conjunction with the General Managers and Driver Recruitment team to ensure that their markets are adhering to labor agreements.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Review data and determine if delivery partners have violated terms of agreement
- Determine if enforcement requests meet established enforcement criteria
- Work closely with General Managers, Driver Specialists and Legal Team to investigate complaints against delivery partners
- Communicate with delivery partners regarding independent contractor agreement
- Review documentation submitted by delivery partners to contest terminations
- Understand the terms of the independent contractor agreement to identify breaches
- Compose professional and compliant emails explaining breaches to internal team members and delivery partners
You Should Have
The ideal candidate must have demonstrated the ability to prioritize and organize high volumes of work in a fast-paced environment and display the ability to work independently and as part of a team. In addition, the position is ideal for someone who is service-oriented, has a high attention to detail and can handle difficult situations while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
- Customer service experience required
- Driver management experience preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Google Office products
- Knowledge of Salesforce experience is a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision and other voluntary benefits
- 401K plan with guaranteed match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
*Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
*Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.