Corporate Legal Assistant
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 500,000+ independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly 1.7 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
G2 Crowd is currently seeking a Corporate Legal Assistant to join our corporate counsel team. The Legal Assistant will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the legal department, including carrying out administrative services, providing support to the legal team and ensuring that the company remains in compliance. with contract and legal requests by assisting with general administrative duties. The ideal candidate for this position has a strong work ethic, exceptional problem-solving skills, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced ad dynamic workplace.
- Manage, prepare, review, maintain and file contracts, documents and other legal documents
- Draft, review and red-line contract documents and terms
- Manage, organize and track business entities; prepare formation documents, including operating agreements and resolutions
- Categorize, index and simplify large amounts of data and curate into succinct, understandable format
- Assist in-house counsel with contract pipeline management
- Accomplish organizational and departmental goals by accepting ownership for new projects and exploring opportunities to add value.
- Prepare meeting materials to include presentations, scheduling conference calls and web-based meetings
- Implement and improve upon administrative processes for more efficient work
- 2+ years of experience in a law firm or organization supporting legal counsel
- Ability to handle contracts/legal documentation
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Versatility, flexibility, ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced organization with changing priorities and deadlines with enthusiasm
- Results-oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written professional communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Outstanding typing, data entry and computer skills
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process on our careers page www.g2crowd.com/careers to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.